About Me

Monday, May 15, 2017

🎩~Speech~🎩

Hi friends,

I've been commanded to write a speech about graduation. So here is what you asked for!

As I type this speech I imagine myself in front of a podium at graduation. Today is a momentous day in the lives of every student who goes to Golf Middle School. Is how I would start my speech.

 I could go and talk about everything that was good and the things we learned, but frankly I don't remember most of that stuff because to me it wasn't that important. The things I remember about my school experience are the funny memories like the first time I rode the bus and met one of my closest friends.

Now the teachers were good to me over the years and some of the teachers I could relate to more than others. Also my teachers have taught me very valuable lessons like embracing myself and pushing myself to my breaking point.

That is all I have to say on the matter of my speech! [insert picture]

Image result for graduation meme




1 comment: