About Me

Sunday, May 7, 2017

👑~Queen~👑

Recently I've been watching Rupual's Drag Race. The only comparison I can think of right now is America's Next Top Model. Where each week there is a competition and one person wins and one person gets sent home.It's on every Friday.

This week (April 5th) was a challenge where the queens had to participate in an acting challenge. The show they were participating in was call 9021-H**. Which consisted of the queens having to take one the role of certain characters some did better than others.

After the challenge the queen had to create a runway outfit with the theme being big hair. I'll insert a picture of my personal favorite outfit. After having found no pictures of my favorite outfit, so I'm going to link a video so you guys can choose for yourself.

Finally the episode ended in 2 of the queens lip-syncing for their life to the song Finally. I don't want to spoil the ending but someone gets eliminated.

Image result for rupaul's drag race season 9

No comments:

Post a Comment