About Me

Sunday, April 16, 2017

🍭~My Strange Addiction~🍭

Oh my glob! I have a strange addiction. [insert guess here]

Now you may be thinking, I bet he likes to drink paint or something really weird like that but my addiction is really just that I'm obsessed with playing 2048 Fibonacci edition. I don't know why I love playing 1597 so much, it's just such an addicting game. In case you don't know what the Fibonacci sequence is, it is basically just a sequence where you add the previous number.

ex.-1+1=2, 2+1=3, 3+2=5

Also if you have never tried Haribo gummy bears, let me be the first to tell you that you are missing out. I can't describe how good they are so it's time for me to insert a picture that can.
Image result for meme of someone enjoying food

2 comments:

  1. That seems like a very interesting addiction. But it is educational so it is actually good. Also if you are good at it that could be very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Haribo gummy bears, too! Love the blog post, Dylan!!

    ReplyDelete