About Me

Sunday, April 23, 2017

😭~In Depth~😭

Beware if you are not in the mood to read an emotional blog then go read any of my other posts.


Now, since you want to read an emotional post here you go. Some background information you need to know is that at my school like a lot of other schools has cliques which are basically groups of people.

In the time I've been at my school I have been in the same group for basically the whole time. Over the past year I have become friends with a lot more people in my school, and now I feel like I don't fit in anywhere. It's sometimes hard for me because I know I have a lot of people who are there for me there are still who don't like me, and they can be really cruel to me because I'm different from them. Also I'm not one of those people who's going to fight someone, and if they want to fight me I'll let them hit me all they want but I would prefer not to hurt anyone.

Now, I'm going to contradict my last sentence because I prefer not to hurt people with my fists, but I will use my words. In cases when I use my words it will be mostly to my close friends who I know won't go around telling people because everyone sometimes just has to let out their feelings. 

Finally I want to thank whoever may be reading this blog because it means a lot that my voice can be heard. 

P.S.-This blog isn't the type of blog where I post a picture so that's why there isn't one here.

No comments:

Post a Comment