About Me

Saturday, March 11, 2017

🐋Whale I'll be darned🐋

AWOOOOOO. (Translation, Hello people of the surface world.) If you couldn't tell by my whale talk in the first sentence I'm going to be describing my field trip to the aquarium.


I remember this trip vividly, so in second grade we took a field trip to the aquarium because what kid doesn't like the aquarium. The few item on the agenda of that trip that I remember was first going to the tide pool. (I'm pretty sure that's what they are called.) During our time at the tide pools I definitely poked my finger on a sea urchin at least once, maybe even twice. 

Now the thing that comes to mind when thinking of the aquarium is that we saw a beluga whale. When I saw the whale I thought it looked like a baby moose combined with some large hulking sea creature. Well that's all I feel is relevant about my aquarium that I can remember at the moment
Image result for what do you call a white whale

3 comments:

  1. This was a blog that really caught my eye because of the beginning pun, picture, and entertaining detail. The word vivid in your poem was good grammar in a well placed spot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this from your first grade trip to the Shedd? I still remember that field trip too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. It was very memorable

      Delete