About Me

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Tribute to Kennedy



Hey y'all! Oh my glob, I'm going to tell you about one of best presidents ever.

    Today I will by paying a tribute to none other than John F. Kennedy. Now you may be asking why out of all the 44 previous representatives of our country would you pick JFK. Well the first thing I want to point out was Mr. Kennedy played a fair part in the civil rights movement. Going a little of topic if you want to know how JFK played his part in this civil rights movement I highly suggest you read the graphic novels "March". Back on topic even though President Kennedy was only in his position for 2 years he made his mark on the world by working for racial equality and he was also confronted tensions in Cuba, Vietnam and elsewhere. I think if President Kennedy had not been assassinated then we might have found a more peaceful outlook on situation and solutions for them.   
    

1 comment:

  1. I love J.F.K. too! I am fascinated by the whole Kennedy mystique.

    ReplyDelete