About Me

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Where I see myself in 10 years


Hello again fellow readers,
                Today on October 5th 2016, I am going to tell you where I see myself in 10 years. In 10 years I want to be traveling the world writing articles for a magazine or a newspaper. I would like to travel the world because traveling the world would be so amazing. First of all during my lifetime I have never traveled outside this country which I aspire to do. I don't know if I'm gonna want kids because if I travel a lot for my job I might not have enough time to spend with my kids. If I don't become a journalist I would probably want to work at an animal shelter. The reason I would want to work at an animal shelter is because I like caring for animals.
Image result for Doge

No comments:

Post a Comment